Golden Hour Guest Pics
Last month, we asked you to share your best sunrise/sunset photos with us. The results were not only golden but purple, pink, yellow and much, much, and more! Here are just a few of our favorites.
"Pacific 18" by Dale V. Vinson
"Sunset at the grill." by Aaron Allen
"Sunset at the Punchbowl." by Tom Montpellier
by Paul Doonan
by Sierra Puckett
"16 at sunset!" by Gabe McMurray
Share your moments with us by tagging @BandonDunesGolf!
Our 16 Favorite #GuestPics of 2016
This time of year is all about appreciating the memories you made with family and friends throughout the past golf season. On the days we couldn't get out on the links ourselves we lived vicariously through the experiences you shared, and for that we are grateful. Below are our 16 favorite #GuestPics of 2016. The list of qualifiers was long and narrowing it down to our favorite 16 was tough. Congrats to all the photographers below!
Don't forget to share your pictures with us in 2017 and we'll share our favorites. Feel free to use the hashtag #GuestPic!
1. Practice looks perfect.
2. Buddies golf should always include a classic "buddies pose."
3. #BandonDunes No. 17? Uhh... yes, please!
4. Don't over do it on #PacificDunes No. 11, but if you do...
5. Our greatest ambassadors.
6. Victory round anyone?
8. That moment when you and your buddies have #BandonPreserve all to yourselves.
9. Bird is the word. #Shortys No. 1
10. Whether this was before or after the golf, remember to thank the pilot for the flyby...
11. C.B. is smiling down on #OldMacdonald.
12. Should we kick back and have a drink or make some putts and have a drink? #ToughChoices #AfterGolf #ThePunchbowl
13. Friends quickly become family when the goal is 100+ holes.
14. Oh dear, look at that sky! #BandonPreserve No. 1
15. Let me check with my trusted Links Golf Strategist (a.k.a. Caddie).
16. Where it all began. R.I.P. Shorty. #BandonTrails No. 14 overlook
Keep submitting your Bandon Dunes photos and tagging us. Have a great 2017!